Ladle with gas heating capacity 600 Kg
Gas heated crucible transfer ladle, from the transport of the liquid aluminium alloys from the melting furnace to the holding furnace of the gravity die casting machine, low pressure die casting machine, high pressure die casting machine or directly use for casting production in the sand casting cast shop.
Many advantages are achievable:
- complete freedom to perform all required metallurgical treatments on the liquid Al alloys, as grain refining, modification, oxide removal, degassing etc, in the necessary timing, without concerns liquid aluminium alloys freezing, and very important, operations done at the lowest metal temperature for the Al alloy to treat, reduced oxide formation, H2 pick up and all other
drawbacks due for the higher temperature. These are key points, for the high premium sand casting production;
- casting operation free of turbulences, due to the crucible neck profile, casting friendly positioning obtainable by the strict axis bal out rotating operation;
- the casting metal temperature of the Al alloys is super controlled in a restrict “range”;
- the optimal casting parameters are reproducible constantly;
- the insulated lid avoid freezing, protect the liquid metal and ensure better security for the employers during the ladle translation;
- electric connectors friendly use.
Calendared sheet metallic frame, reinforced with rolled sheets and ribbed support. Tilting true a gear manual wheel reduced box; the centraòl position on the axing of the tilting device, guarantee a precise and accurate metal flow rate.
The annular internal heating resistance shows an higher yield, due to the maximum available free heat surface, without refractory concrete on it. This solution, combined with the best materials available, ensuring maximum longevity to the heating.
The multilayer internal lining, guarantees the lowest external surface temperature of the frame, with the highest mechanical resistance on the internal anular electric resistance elements; are combined high insulation layer plus alumina pre sgape pieces.
Electric main cabinet control
The electric power is controlled by two thermocouples, one immersed into the liquid metal, and the second one into the heating chamber. Power units for electric heating is static.
|Capacity||600 Kg of aluminium alloys|
|Combustible||Natural gas / GPL on request|
|Thermal power||267 Kw|
|Supply voltage||400 Vac Thrre-Phase + neutral 50 Hz|
|Max power||1 Kw|
|Empty weight||3500 Kg|